Re: Pumping Gas

To: Tiger man <Tigerman67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Pumping Gas
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 10:22:58 -0700
Steve (from Steve),

 From my copy of the actual recording:

Yes, it was Bill Cosby with the car Carroll built for him (and one for
himself). And it had "dual everything", including superchargers.

Shelby's car was recently auctioned off at BJ auction.

According to the "Album routine", Bill started the car, and
uncontrollably zipped around a tree many times.  His
Fire extinguisher went off of saturated his new driving shoes (and pants).
He got out, threw the keys to his friend, and said "Give this car to
Governor Wallace!!"  ;-)

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com