RE: The car that was driving me crazy

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The car that was driving me crazy
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:42:02 -0600
I had my tanks and crossover tubes cleaned and recoated by one of the
local radiator shops (<http://www.citywideradiator.com/>, for those in
the Calgary area). They charged about $400 Canadian - at the time that
was equivalent to about $300 US. Not cheap, but it should bulletproof
the tanks for another 30 years or so. The material and chemicals they
used for the cleaning and coating process are not generally available to
the public, but there are some products out there for the DIY oriented
folks. I figured that gas tank maintenance was something I'd rather
leave to the pros, and they did a nice job.

Best regards,
Theo