Re: [Tigers] Tiger Magazine Article

To: owain.lloyd@gmail.com, wsteinman@pogolaw.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Magazine Article
From: "Robert Bridgeford" <bobbridgeford@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 21:33:56 -0700
I own an XKE (black) , a Tiger (red)and a Corvette (silver C-5).  I
personally find the XKE  the most attractive design.  However, the Tiger
gains more attention than either of the other cars at any cruise night I
attend, or even parked on the street of my small central Oregon town.  It
seems to be the most "approachable" of the cars  It garners more questions,
more "my uncle owned one of those" and more mouthed silent "T I G E R" s
from men telling their wives and children what that parked car is.

One of these days that will be worth money in the bank!

Bob Bridgeford
541 549 9539
Sisters OR 97759