Re: [Tigers] Speedometer/Speedometer cable

To: "'Don Wheeler'" <DWheeler@dopplegangers.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Speedometer/Speedometer cable
From: "Jerry" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:41:23 -0500
You haven't mentioned anything about the speedometer gear on the trany side,
is it in good shape? It's just plastic of some sort and it could be worn
out. You asked about "gears inside the trany" the only thing in there for
the speedometer is a worm gear on the output shaft, it's highly unlikely it
would be bad.

Jerry Christopherson
9473186
TAC682