Re: [Tigers] Rear Suspension

To: "'Theodore Brown'" <tbrown@midcoast.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rear Suspension
From: "Jerry" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:56:26 -0500
When I had my rear springs out during my restoration I had them recurved at
a place that did suspension work. They wanted to install another leaf, but I
insisted they not do that as I didn't want to upset the originality of the
suspension. It's been 7 years and their still holding up fine.
The thing you have to find out is the height of the arch, I have long since
forgotten what the measurement is, but I'm sure some one out there can give
you the measurement.

Jerry Christopherson
9473187
TAC#682