Re: [Tigers] Rear Suspension

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rear Suspension
From: "michael king" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 09:45:12 +1000
I'm not sure i would go with Dales springs if you are concerned about stock
as they are modified and are not as original and sit lower and are stiffer.
I would look at who sells a set that are close to original spec first..
however the dales ones i know do make the car handle well.. but then you
would probably have to uprate the front to.. cant change one end without
changing the other.