Re: [Tigers] Clutch slave push rod to clutch lever

To: Tim Webster <crabco@shaw.ca>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Clutch slave push rod to clutch lever
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 20:08:10 -0700 (PDT)
Tim

You might just try it and make sure that the bolt will not bottom out.
You can check this by using the 3/4" length bolt without either washer and see
if it will be ok (goes in all the way). If not, you can likely add another
Grade 8 washer and hopefully that will work. Just make sure that your bolt
does not bottom out or you will have problems. I'm not exactly sure where your
talking about, but should not be a problem. The other thing is that you can
shorten the bolt with a grinder/belt sander, etc. The trick will be to put a
nut on the bolt and grind it down a bit and chamfer the edge. Then take the
bolt off and that will give you an easy starting thread.

Or you can get one
from here

http://www.boltdepot.com/product.aspx?cc=6&cs=7&cm=81&cd=116

think that is the correct threads... I may also have some in the stack of
bolts I have, if your in the So Cal Area come by and I'll give you one or make
one for you.

HTH

Sandy