[Tigers] brakes

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] brakes
From: "Steve K" <j&e@ontis.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 07:49:35 -0600
        Hi All
    What are the majority of tigers running for a tandem brake setup ?  Is
this Subaru master good . I did find one off a Mazda RX7 that fits great ,
but has a slightly larger bore ( 13/16 ). I am wanting to convert from the
single line . Is anyone boosting a tandem system ?? If so , how .   I saw a
neat setup the other day on an Audi that had a small hydroboost assy. (
maybe 4 inches square and 5 inches long ) . It struck me as a quite
different system , but a fresh idea . I would like to hear lots of ideas .
Thanks
        Steve K
        B382001622lrxfe