Re: [Tigers] Any truth to this commotion thing?

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Any truth to this commotion thing?
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 11:25:44 -0700
I can certainly attest to that! Over the course of 2 summers at
Bonneville, I must have had at least a hundred people come by and look
at the "Tiger" because they used to own one, drove one, lusted after
one. When I tell them that it is not a Tiger but an Alpine with a big
motor, they don't seem phased about it at all. Lots of Alpine people
also show up. I always try to tell them though that this car represents
all Sunbeams, Alpines or Tigers and they all think is definitely cool.
As I was dragging the car and trailer off the salt in several inches of
really salty water headed for home, a Brit Biker magazine crew wanted me
to stop, turn around, go back to the pits and unload the car so they
could have a photo shoot. This was a Biker mag, lol... from England...
they were excited...

mayf