[Tigers] Obscure Licence Plate Frames (Off Topic)

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Obscure Licence Plate Frames (Off Topic)
From: "Alvin Johnson" <twojohnsons@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 08:14:02 -0500
I recently got a photo in the mail from the Providence Police Department
showing me, top down, running a red light. Along with it came a ticket for
$60.
I realize our capitol city is in dire need of funds to educate all those
children of the illegals, and I love to help ,but this automated justice seems
unfair & just pisses me off.
    I recall reading about a plastic licence plate frame lens that obscures
the numbers for photos. Does anyone have any info on where to get one of
these?