Re: [Tigers] Engine rebuild

To: "'Ashford Little'" <70tr6@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Engine rebuild
From: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 07:33:32 -0800
Tim:
I think I spent a similar amount on my 302 for pretty much the same work
as you describe.  A big chunk went into pocket porting the stock iron heads.
At the time I wanted to keep that engine, since it was a J-code 302, and
they were only around for a year (I think).
In hindsight, I understood why so many Tiger owners grab a crate motor.
More power for about the same amount of money.

Best Regards
David Sosna
P.S. This was around '04.