Re: [Tigers] Engine rebuild

To: <un-cole-a@juno.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Engine rebuild
From: "Robert J. Wanty" <rjw@wengco.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:43:42 -0500
I got my 260 rebuilt for about $1400 (excluding my labor) which included
.040 over pistons and cylinder bore, .020 over on the crank; line bore
the crank journals, boring the connecting rods for trueness, cam,
lifters, heads rebuilt. I put it together in about a day and thanks to
the engine gods it runs good; although a terrible warranty.

Bob
B382001318