[Tigers] gasket for oil filter

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Tigers] gasket for oil filter
From: "Lyle, Douglas" <Douglas.Lyle@savvis.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:18:37 -0600
Jim, if you can't find these locally try Sunbeam Specialties.  They
should have the gasket.  Their number is 408-371-1642.   If my memory
serves me correctly the oil filter set-up takes a small gasket on the
top under the large nut and the larger one for between the block and
adaptor.

Good luck, Doug Lyle

Message: 3