Re: [Tigers] 260 intake casting numbers

To: <garywinblad@comcast.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 260 intake casting numbers
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 22:07:56 -0600
Guys:

Thanks a bunch for all the input.  I know it's always dangerous to try to
"pigeonhole" something on a Tiger, but it sounds to me like the earlier cars
had the C4OE castings and the later cars had the C5OE castings.  As I was
telling an earlier respondant, I have a C4OE intake on a spare 260 engine
out of a '64 Fairlane that I could use, but I'll see if I can locate a C5OE
intake as well.

Once again, thanks so much for all the help!!!!

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE
B9006857LRX