Re: [Tigers] 260 intake casting numbers

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 260 intake casting numbers
From: "Will Seay" <wseay@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 12:20:42 -0500
Andy,
That number is from the original intake manifold, and numbers match, and all
that.  I can get you casting numbers for the exhaust manifolds too, if you
want.  I had noticed that your VIN and mine only differed by 30.  Possibly
your cat and mine rubbed noses at the Jensen factory many years ago.

- Will

Will Seay wseay@embarqmail.com