Re: [Tigers] 260 intake casting numbers

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 260 intake casting numbers
From: "Will Seay" <wseay@embarqmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 18:45:31 -0500
I think that we're forgetting that the Tiger came in both LH and RH drive
variants.  On the RH drive models the steering rack gets in the way of
everything.  Even the lower radiator hose has special fitments to get around
the steering column.  I would guess that you might be able to fit a standard
Ford exhaust manifold on the RH side of a LH drive Tiger, but not on a RH
drive.  I wonder what the exhaust manifold of choice is for Alger builders.
Headers?

- Will B382001570
Will Seay wseay@embarqmail.com