Re: [Tigers] Subaru Master Cyl.

To: "'Mr bret pemberton'" <pembertonltd@verizon.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Subaru Master Cyl.
From: "RObin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 19:51:05 -0400
Bret, my car is a 65 MK 1.  I used the reservoir that came with the cylinder
and it is a single source reservoir not the twin one in the NAPA site.  I
cannot find an item code on the one I have and cannot find anything online.
Derrick does monitor the traffic so you might give him a try for more info.
Robin