Re: [Tigers] Engine Removal

To: <bamcnulty@optonline.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Engine Removal
From: "Scott Hutchinson" <shutchin@netjets.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:50:04 -0400
Get a towing strap...

Loop it around the firewall braces...

Lift the front of the car once you have unbolted the engine etc...

Somewhere there was a step by step for this. Don't remember where though.

Best advice I got was to take pictures of everything before doing it and at a
couple of steps along the way.

Have fun..... ;)

It's really not that bad.

When you put the crossmember back on remember to jack the engine slightly to un
load the frame rails. I couldn't get the third bolt for the crossmember into
place no matter what I did. Figured there was something wrong with the car. I
asked on the list and bingo....

Scott Hutchinson
Director of Operations
Netjets Large Aircraft

Office 860.292.1191
Mobile 843.290.2805

Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you
may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message. If you have received the message in error,  please
advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.