Re: [Tigers] Tigers Hydrogen Fuel WOB/OT

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Hydrogen Fuel WOB/OT
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 15:11:05 -0500
This is correct but the big worry is if the government with its P.C.
policies continues to implements alternative fuels that take more fossil
fuel to process than the amount of alternative fuel made.  A small team of
engineers can quickly calculate whether an idea is realistic.  If any of
these ideas that are flying around were viable, private enterprise would be
all over them to make a profit.  The ideas only stay around because of a few
pie in the sky enthusiasts who really don't know but instead wish.  I know I
am ready to put some Hi test in my Tiger and push the loud pedal to WOT
where the mileage is very poor and put the smell the burning rubber in the
air while we are still allowed. - Bill --

  _____