[Tigers] Stupid Tiger - Ford question

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Stupid Tiger - Ford question
From: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 12:53:12 -0400
Howdy all:

Let me first profusely apologize for some stupid questions, but I freely
admit that I come to the Tiger world as an English car guy, while I know
others come to it because they're Ford or Shelby guys.  So, all the
American bits (including the 260 itself and all of the stuff that hangs
off of it) are totally, dare I say it, foreign to me!  I recently
purchased a replacement solenoid, but if I also wanted to pick up a new
coil, distributor cap, points, plugs, etc., would someone steer me in
the right direction please?  I presume that a Mustang or Falcon supply
house.  Does anyone have a place they particularly like?  Sort of the
Moss Motors equivalent?  Thanks as always!

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy
you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure: Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required
to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment
hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties
imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.