Re: [Tigers] Register your Shelby!

To: gswaybright@yahoo.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Register your Shelby!
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 22:56:20 EDT
In a message dated 5/21/2008 7:04:18 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
gswaybright@yahoo.com writes:

The fact  that they are including the Tiger is itself a very positive  signal.

I'd be careful in making that leap...I don't see any legitimate upside,
personally. The relationship (Shelby, the manufacturer and Tiger, the marque)
is
tenuous at best...they're only including us Tiger guys because it grows the
"user base" for the bogus Team Shelby operation to make money from...

But, we'll see how it plays out...it may be that my personal distaste  for
most of Shelby's business activity over the last decade is  clouding my
judgement.

Mike

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.