[Tigers] A better way to communicate ?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] A better way to communicate ?
From: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:13:03 -0400
Yes, I know it must get easier with experience and I know I am certainly the
new kid around here so what right do I have to suggest any changes. BUT....
I have a hard time following some of these conversations. Either the same
longish original message gets repeated over and over and the brief answer to it
gets lost or  sometimes (Drmoonstone) leaves it out completely and an answer
appears that is fairly difficult (for me at least) to connect to a question.
Either way you go it seems difficult.

Has this group ever used a regular message board ? They are much easier to
follow and your replies become instantly available for the public to read.
Subjects stay seperate rather than being intermingled  (heads, BMW, BMW, heads,
heads, heads,Subway, etc) There is an existing Britishcarforum that I
discovered that has a seperate Sunbeam forum that is rarely used by anyone. I
have some experience
with creating a discussion board on a non car topic that is really pretty cheap
to do and can allow for picture files to be uploaded and displayed with posts.

Steve