Re: [Tigers] A better way to communicate ?

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] A better way to communicate ?
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:22:18 -0700
That's funny....if we would start using it more...I don't know about everyone
on the list, but I contribute occasionally, and read the witty banter that
everyone else donates, all while " on the clock" at my work. Just like now I'm
looking over my shoulder to see when my boss will check on my progress and
fine me slacking away. If I had another outlet of a place to talk about cars
of any make, surely I would lose my job.

;)

1452

www.britishcarforum.com

Very active for some marques -- especially Triumph -- but a bit light on
Sunbeams, though this would be corrected if more of us started using.