Re: [Tigers] Holley Gasket Sealing

To: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Holley Gasket Sealing
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 11:31:47 -0700
Steve Sage,

Just a quickie. When I needed a gasket to my 4 BBL Holley 465 CFM LAT
carb, (venturi to throttle plate) there were more than one gasket that
would "fit".  However, many gaskets look alike, but do not match all the
connecting passages holes between the throttle plate and the Carb body.
Same MAY be true for the float bowl gaskets.

Steve L.

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com