Re: [Tigers] remote thermometers

To: SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com, achd73@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] remote thermometers
From: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 18:35:30 EDT
Got a HF 16 speed floor drill press. Came with no chuck key. Couldn't find
one anywhere local. HF has them in phone in orders. $1.32+ $6.50 shipping.  The
gal I spoke to tried to sell me everything in the store including mag
subscriptions. What a load of BS. I finally had to tell her I didn't want
anything
but the parts I ordered or she would have gone on forever.

In a message dated 8/31/2008 12:40:09 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,