Re: [Tigers] Another Tiger seam question

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Another Tiger seam question
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:28:24 -0700
Steve,
>>>Since then I have been told that Jenson originally filled that seam with
>>>lead so early cars will not show a seam but latter ones will and both are
>>>correct.<<<
  I have B9470101 and the lower seam is there.  Given that my car has a skim
coat of Bondo on it, I assume the they didn't go to the trouble to create
the seam for no apparent reason.  As I recall there is a seam near the top
of the fender and the cowl area. It is not on my car (could be the Bondo).
I recall seeing it on other cars.  There are those who are far more versed
in this area than myself. But, I'm thinking maybe that is the seam (the
upper one) that someone was referring you to???
Tom

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send
plain text.]
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
6:00 AM