Re: [Tigers] Another Tiger seam question

To: sralsten@ca.rr.com, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Another Tiger seam question
From: Landcmitch@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 21:00:21 EDT
I can guarantee that my car, 9470574, which I have had since birth (the
car's, not mine) never had the front rocker panel/fender seam leaded,  and,
since
recently viewing my car naked, i.e., stripped to bare metal, that the  cowl
and trunk seams were leaded around the round cornered hood and trunk  lid.  At
which point this practice was changed, I don't know, but it  appears that the
BON is in error on the rocker panel question but I have  not seen the book.

Charlie

In a message dated 9/10/2008 8:31:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,