[Tigers] Tiger 0-60 times

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger 0-60 times
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 08:31:33 EDT
I am doing an informal survey for an upcoming article. Who has actually
measured their 0-60 times? The old road tests said a Tiger with stock 260 would
do
0-60 in about nine seconds. Has anybody beat that figure with modern tires?

How about those of you with mild 289s? Anybody with a real radical engine
beat five seconds? Please let me know. Thanks, and yes, I have finally adjusted
my schedule to have our now finsihed project car at United next month. Doing a
1000 mile rally around Kentucky and then, assuming I don't destroy anything,
straight to DC area for the United.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog,