Re: [Tigers] Tiger 0-60 times

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger 0-60 times
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 11:13:06 -0700
I'm sure the 0-60 times would vary depending on whether the Tiger had a wide
(better) or close ratio trans.  Since the original question asked about the
Stock 260 it would assume the less desirable close ratio trans.

  It would be interesting to know the difference between the close ratio,
stock 260 (Mark I),  and the wide ratio, stock 289 (extra 36 HP) wide ratio
(Mark II).

Tom

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send
plain text.]
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
12:50 PM