Re: [Tigers] (no subject)

To: CoolVT@aol.com, ross_hulse@sbcglobal.net, mark.rense@ge.com,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] (no subject)
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 15:48:34 EDT
The coating thickness is between 1 to 3 thousands of an inch. Application to
precise fitting parts is not interfered with and it is not necessary to
protect these surfaces to retain fit.
The ceramic coating is actually a combination of a proprietary ceramic and
aluminum (formulation of which is also proprietary). At sustained full metal
temps in excess of 1350 degrees the shiny appearance of cermakrome will turn
gray
but still functions as intended.
One of the biggest problem we see is new engines that are either super lean
or super rich, both conditions can spike temps way beyond the intended temp
range.

One interesting quirk of cermakrome and our other high temp coating is that
when an infrared temp sensor is used the reading is not accurate, the heat gun
gets
"confused" so to say.

We have coatings that will transfer heat, will reflect heat, will contain
heat and many other useful properties. The cermakrome will not flake, peel,
turn
blue, rust and can be beat on without negative results. I've won money at
shows using an iron bar as a baseball bat on headers without damaging the
finish.....Donnie doesn't let me do that anymore....it hurts his ears when I
don't
warn him.

Moonstone

Looking for simple solutions to your real-life
financial challenges?  Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information,
tips
and calculators.