Re: [Tigers] (no subject)

To: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] (no subject)
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 22:01:32 +0100
the company i used in the uk also uses the tech line coatings
products.  i choose the black satin over the CERMAKROME as it
withstands a higher temp (1000C vs 760C).  i'm not sure (and i'm sure
moonstone can confirm or otherwise) but this may be one reason why it
was more expensive as the curing process requires more heat for
longer.  apparently its solvent based rather than water based.  it
seems the place i used has one price for the black satin, a higher
price for the krome and an even higher price for 'race spec' black
satin.  apparently i got the 'race spec'.

to be honest though, my main reasoning was that i prefer the serious
look of the black satin of the krome bling!

anyway - so far i'm very happy.