Re: [Tigers] Anyone added Hazard Lights to their Tiger?

To: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Anyone added Hazard Lights to their Tiger?
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 18:39:00 +0100
i used a triumph tr6 switch in the hole in the middle of the dash
below the clock and fuel gauge.
just connected it to both poles of the existing flasher relay and it
works fine.  it also has a red light in it.

this picture was taken before i added a bezel to it.

http://owainlloyd.no-ip.com:8080/photos/Tiger/Hazards/slides/CIMG3047.JPG