[Tigers] Anyone added Hazard Lights to their Tiger?

To: Tigers Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Anyone added Hazard Lights to their Tiger?
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 09:41:22 -0400
Hello All,
I am looking at adding flashing hazard lights to my Tiger...has anyone done
this? I am sure someone has...

My thought was to use another 3 pronged flasher can.
Prong 1 gets the battery power with a switch between the battery and the can.
Prongs 2 & 3 each get one side (left or right) of the lights.

Does that sound like a reasonable idea?

I am looking for a simple solution....I am not an electrical engineer, but I
play one on my car.

Thanks,Paul