Re: [Tigers] Anyone added Hazard Lights to their Tiger?

To: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>, Tigers Den
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Anyone added Hazard Lights to their Tiger?
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 15:39:25 +0000
Hi Paul,
Funny you mention hazards..  Just 2 days ago I was thinking of my setup
and was contemplating building up some kits to sell on ebay.
If you get a short 2 prong heavy duty flasher, a small dpdt toggle switch,
and a small 12V light you can build it into the steering column bezel.  To
do this, make a new "plug" to replace the rubber plug and install the switch
and light in it.  All wiring can be plugin to the stock wiring, everything
easily
revsible to stock.

Any one want a 20minute install kit?
Gary