[Tigers] Instrument Bulbs

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Instrument Bulbs
From: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:18:03 -0400
OK, here's another one for all the trivia experts out there.

I have not driven the Tiger at night for quite a while, so when I went
out last night to pull the Tiger into my garage, I turned on the lights
to discover that a couple of the instrument bulbs were out.  I also
noticed that the bulbs that were on, were very dim, more so than I had
remembered (probably a sign of advancing age on my part).  (What are the
positions on the Lucas 3-way switches in a British car - Off, Dim &
Flicker ;>)).  Anyway, I remember somewhere in my foggy brain that I
once saw a reference to a replacement bulb that was brighter than the
stock bulb but I cannot locate the reference.  Anyone know what I am
talking about or is there a more modern (i.e. LED or halogen) bulb that
will work and where can I get them?

Thanks,

Tod
B382002384LRXFE