[Tigers] Crossmember Fan Clearance

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Crossmember Fan Clearance
From: "Mike Hokanson" <hokey@oasisol.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:19:13 -0700
"I wonder if this is an issue with the Hokanson Crossmember?  I recall seeing
it at Bud's shop, but the focus was on other areas, not the fan clearance.
My recollection was the rack was better situated for proper angles and that
would mean moving it away from the radiator. And - perhaps far enough away
from the fan too???
Tom"

--  The new crossmember that bolts in the Tiger has LOTS of room to mount a
large aluminum radiator and whatever fan you desire.  The large "horseshoe"
shape crossmember is gone and the crank pulleys and other protruding parts are
left out in space on their own.  The steering rack is moved back just a little
over 5".  With the radiator removed, you can almost drop a bowling ball down
through the car (haven't actually tried it).  I am scheduled to deliver a new
suspension setup in Anaheim on Nov 1st.

Mike Hokanson