Re: [Tigers] Any ideas?

To: sganz@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Any ideas?
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:55:35 EDT
The weights are definitely a consideration.  The Centerforce  tech people say
they are there just for very high performance situations and  that they can
be removed and no difference will be felt....a little  strange.
I agree that a ride on a dyno would be preferable to fitting and  removing a
few more times. The ironic thing is that I had it run before  installing just
to avoid this situation.  The problem developed after about  400 miles.
no registration required and great graphics b check it out!