Re: [Tigers] Who's going to SUNI ?

To: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Who's going to SUNI ?
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 17:00:28 -0600
Steve R:

My wife and I are planning on going and, as you know, we live in Edmond, OK.
We plan on trailering the Tiger up there in the same trailer that I use to
race my Alpine out of.  As far as the location, I personally think it's
great.  It sucks being here in the middle of the country and getting only to
read about other Sunbeam events that always seem to happen on or close to
either coast.  There should actually be quite a few cars show up from this
area of the country that no one has ever seen before...including mine.
Then, there is always the issue with the availability of the TAC process in
middle America...don't even get me started on that one.

So, as you can see, it's not a "difficult place for everyone."  This will
probably be my one and only SUNI or any other major Sunbeam meet that I ever
get to attend.  I, for one, am really looking forward to it!  I'm also very
excited about getting to put faces with names on the Internet.  Yes sir,
it's going to be a lot of fun!!

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE