Re: [Tigers] Who's going to SUNI ?

To: "'Stu Brennan'" <stubrennan@comcast.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Who's going to SUNI ?
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 00:13:02 -0500
Stu
        I drove my Tiger from Rochester NY to the Big Sky SUNI, 4 day drive
with stops and sight seeing.   I drove about 6,000 miles round trip that
time.  The longest amount of time I drove on any one day was about 12 hours.

Rapid City would be about a 3 day trip for me with stops and sight seeing.
I hope to make the trip to Rapid City but it is too far off at the moment to
make that call.   If I do go it will be about a 2 week trip.

It should not be that hard to get your Tiger road worthy for such a trip but
I realize everyone has a different situation and not everyone can get the
time to drive.

        Driving there is more than half the fun and you have to make it fun
to drive.  These cars were made to be driven, so drive.  Are things going to
happen along the way, absolutely.   Where do you think all the stories come
from, its an adventure.   I had an ignition coil die in the Bighorn
Mountains just as I came to a scenic over look.  Now what do you suppose was
the last thing I packed before leaving, yup, you guessed it a spare coil.  I
swapped out the coil and drove back to the nearest Auto store and bought
another spare coil, just in case.  I then had lunch to fuel me up and to
just relax for a time.

Ron Fraser