Re: [Tigers] Who's going to SUNI ?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Who's going to SUNI ?
From: "Tiger Man" <Tigerman67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 17:03:18 -0700
I have to say that the Black hills area of South Dakota is a very scenic
area for a drive.  I really enjoy going up for the Sturgis motorcycle rally
every year, but I end up going early to get some good rides in, because the
Motorcycle rally turns the area into a zoo to the point that the crowds make
some of the scenic rides alot less scenic when you are stuck in traffic.

I am a bit concerned with how early in the year this is going on, I was kind
of under the impression that the weather may still be kind of unpredictible.
Of course, it is unpredictible in August as well when I am normally up
there, so I guess there is no fool proof time of year.

Is there a schedule posted yet for events and such?

I would like to drive up from the Colorado Springs area of Colorado, but
won't be able to invest a full week for the whole thing, so I was hoping
that I could see what was going on, and pick coming up early in the week vs
late in the week.

I especially would like to get my car TAC'd as well, so really would be
curious to know what days that will be going on.

Thanks,
Steve