Re: [Tigers] VIN # INFO

To: "drmayf@mayfco.com" <drmayf@mayfco.com>, "maliburevue@yahoo.com"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] VIN # INFO
From: "Taylor, Matthew" <MTaylor@ea.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 09:59:01 -0800
I'm curious, how does the side out fit on the inside?  I have a picture of
Jerry making the original headers, and the side out is on the outside.

Matthew

Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 5:59 PM

Headers are not Bellanger, lol. I have an original set (now jet hot
coated). The side out is on the inside where this is on the outside of
the header. They come back more in a straight line and yes the side out
does line up correctly. I have no idea what this exhaust is trying to
do.  When I would make my saturday night runs in the middle of Santa
Maria ca with the headers open, yes they were loud, lol...  But, I was
never caught!

mayf

mayf