[Tigers] fulcrum pins and crossmember

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] fulcrum pins and crossmember
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 21:41:47 -0600
OK, I know this has been discussed a THOUSAND times, but I never paid
attention.  Tigger comes home from the paint shop tomorrow (looks fabulous).
Now it is time to piece it back together.  I'll be installing Dale's Ackerman
kit.  I figure I should replace the fulcrum pins while I'm at it.  I don't see
them in the SS catalog.  Where is a source?  Also, I swear there where
instructions on strengthening the cross member at Tigers United, but I can't
find it.  A little help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Jim Pickard
B9473298 ('65 Tiger)
AN5L/12109 ('59 Sprite) - sold
2003 Mini Cooper