Re: [Tigers] fulcrum pins and crossmember

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] fulcrum pins and crossmember
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:38:19 -0800
Jim, and Tigers,

There is, indeed, articles on the Tiger "Cross Member" (21 reference
pages, including those by Larry Paulick and John Crawley.  Use the
"Search" feature on the top header.  Use the quotation marks to search
for both words together.

There are 30 references to "fulcrum pun". These include articles by John
Logan, Tom Witt, Dan Walters, Larry Paulick, and the fabulous "Workshop
Manual On Line".

When in doubt, the "Search" tool can find most anything on the site.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com