Re: [Tigers] Gauge accuracy issues

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Gauge accuracy issues
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:37:03 -0800
I have an old Garmin III GPS that is quite accurate on speed and is
transferable to any of my (inaccurate reading) cars.  While mine was only
$5.95 (I found it in a thrift store) I did a quick check on Ebay and they
were typically selling between $25-$50.  There may be other units out there
that are a better deal.
  So, while an original working speedo would be ideal, the GPS is a quick
and viable alternative to say..,  - getting a ticket for speeding. On a
closing note, they are subject to "seeing" the satellites to actually work.
Tom

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send
plain text.]
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
10:09 AM