Re: [Tigers] FlowMaster too loud?

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] FlowMaster too loud?
From: "Teepen, Jere" <jteepen@usatoday.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 23:44:49 -0500
I had Series 50 Flowmasters on my previous Tiger and experienced the same
affect.  My term for describing the boominess was "waffling" in that it seemed
to be a pulsing pressure, similar to driving a late model 4 door with only the
rear windows open (if you've ever experienced that!).  My current Tiger has
Dynomax mufflers and I could not be happier with them.  Quiet(ish) when
cruising and plenty loud when under hard acceleration.

If you would like to hear these mufflers go to the following link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPzD8HHP-ww
The recording on youtube was courtesy of Tim Ronak and was recorded the CAT
Dyno Day in March 2008.

Jere Teepen