Re: [Tigers] Tiger MK II sniping thoughts

To: achd73@yahoo.com, tigers@autox.team.net, atwittsend@verizon.net,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger MK II sniping thoughts
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 06:01:48 -0800 (PST)
The advantyage is that you're working around human nature... most bidders do
not enter their true maximum bid when using eBay. There are times when you
convince yourself that you'll only pay so much and you really beleive you
entered as high as you will go... but if you are out-bid and you have time to
think about it.. you somehow rationalize increasing your bid just a little
more. Sniping (whether manually or by software) does not give you a chance to
talk yourself into making a higher bid than you originally thought you should.