Re: [Tigers] Voltage Regulator ?

To: "'Samouce's'" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Voltage Regulator ?
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 19:53:03 -0500
Duke
        I'm sure you have looked at this but be sure the belt is properly
tightened, if slipping at 3800 rpm the voltage will fall off.

A voltmeter is really all you need to measure what's going on, an ammeter
helps some too.

Take the cover off the regulator and make sure the points are not all
crusted up.

There are some regulator settings listed on page 20 of the Shop Manual.

I always seem to have some problems with the generator system on my Tiger so
I did an alternator conversion.

Ron Fraser