Re: [Tigers] Fulcrum Pin Survey

To: DJoh797014@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fulcrum Pin Survey
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 17:33:23 -0800
My math must be wrong... I have a factor of about ten less than your
numbers.

600 mi/hr * 5280 ft/mi * 12 in/ft * hr/3600 sec    = 10560 in/sec.
failure for a 1 inch bar then would be 1 in / 10560 in/sec = 0.0000947
sec or 0.094 milliseconds. Slower than your numbers but if correct still
faster than a speeding train, lol

Where did I go wrong?

mayf