[Tigers] LOU ANDERSON KIT

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] LOU ANDERSON KIT
From: rab65tiger@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:35:16 -0500
What is the driving feel with the Lou Anderson Kit versus stock, or midget rack
with MGB arms.? Any impact on suggested alignment specs, or does it make it any
more difficult to align?? I purchased a car with this set up,?the cross member
is out, it has been welded per shop notes, has new poly bushings and ball
joints.? Any experiance with?setting this arrangement up?? When I dissasembled
the car there were no aluminum spacers for camber betreen inibodu from and the
crossmember, I put replacements in, any insight why these may have been left
out from previous owner?

Randy B.?