Re: [Tigers] Fulcrum Pins (Tigers Digest, Vol 3, Issue 49)

To: shutchin@netjets.com, tsmit@shaw.ca, bamcnulty@optonline.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fulcrum Pins (Tigers Digest, Vol 3, Issue 49)
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:29:13 EST
I could be wrong ,but as a retired professional tech and one with  several
friends still in the business, the first comment we all have one  looking at
the tiger front end is WTF. the ackerman angle is all wrong and IMHO  has to be
a huge factor in pin failure. My MKII is very original so I just  rebuilt the
thing and left it stock, with a bit of rewelding. It appears my car  lead a
very sheltered life as well, just lucky. If I was not concerned with
originally
I would go with a front end with better  geomentry.